This challenge is hosted at J-Kaye’s book blog. Click here to sign up!
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
I am pretty sure I can read at least 100 books in a year, considering that I’ve read at least 60 books since I’ve started the blog on September 5th 2009… :D I’m excited!!
- The SuperStress Solution
- Love you to Death
- The Sugarless Plum
- A Quilter’s Diary
- Hearing from God each morning
- Mostly Mittens
- Terror by Night
- Life’s Captivity
- Blind Sight
- Magic Under Glass
- The Heights
- Bleeding Violet
- Cheating Death
- The Channel
- Searching for Tina Turner
- The Diabetic Pastry Chef
- 101 Glam Girl ways to an ultra chic lifestyle
- The Last Song
- Lone Star Legend
- Totally Toned Arms
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Secret Life of Emily Dickinson
- Stitch Style: Mittens
- Make That a Table for Seven
- Shadow Blade
- The Mayo Clinic Diet and Journal and Recipe
- Dawn of the Dreadfuls
- Sing Me to Sleep
- Is there a monster over there