I get exhausted from paranormal stuff sometimes… So this challenge looks perfect for me :D
Here is the post borrowed from Pearl’s World of Romance, where you can sign up.
Before I list the details, I do want to make one thing clear: by contemporary romance I mean straight contemporary, so without paranormal, fantasy or time-travel elements… (i.e. Harlequin Blaze, Harlequin Presents, Harlequin Super Romances, Silhoutte Desires, etc.)
1. Read at least 10 contemporaries between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010
2. You don't have to pre-select your books, you can just add them as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed. Nothing is set in stone! Also, the books you choose can crossover into or from other challenges you are participating in.
3. Feel free to grab the button below for the sidebar of your blog. It would be great if you would link it back to this post so others can find their way back to this post and join the challenge.
4. If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others and feel free to add a link back to this post so others can join in the fun.
5. I will be creating review posts where you can link your own reviews, but reviews are optional.
So this will be fun :D
- Love you to Death
- The Heights
- The Last Song