Thanks to Danielle at Sourcebooks, I have a chance to give away two (2) copies of The Highest Stakes!
PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES.
- USA and Canada only, no P.O Boxes
- Contest runs April 8-May 6th
- Leave a comment telling me about an experience you had with horses. If you’ve never ridden a horse that’s ok. But I hope you know you’re missing out! It doesn’t have to be physical experience. It could be a book you’ve read or a drawing you did or a movie you watched or a science project for school.
- You must answer the question or your entry will be deleted!
- Don’t leave your e-mail address. You can, but I won’t e-mail you if you win.
Here’s mine: I remember when I went to Iowa to visit a close friend and his family (a house full of cowboys! It was awesome). Hannah and I went for a week. He had two horses, Lady and Cadillac. Now Cadillac picked favorites—and Levi (the guy who owned him) was his favorite (his brother Lorn was, however). We got to watch him get broken by a horse breaker. It was amazing! He just jumped up onto him and Cadillac went crazy for about an hour before he settled down… later Lorn took me on a ride around his block (which equates to several square miles of absolutely NOTHING) and we got our speed up to… about 25 or 30 miles an hour. Lady got tired after a while so she wouldn’t go quite as fast :\ but it was fun. It felt like flying.
Anyway. Good luck!